You will need:
- 8 tablespoons (50g) Cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons Manuka honey
- 140g raw cacao butter
- Handful macadamia nuts
1. Melt cacao butter (best if you put one saucepan on top of another to create a Bain-marie (hot water bath), boil water in the bottom saucepan and melt the butter in the top.
2. Add the other ingredients and mix until you have a smooth texture, then add the macadamia nuts.
3. Transfer into a silicon muffin tray or similar and place in fridge to set for 3 hours.