Pancakes on the weekends paired with a chai latte and great company makes breakfast the perfect time for the whole family. Stacked and drizzled with Manukora Mānuka Honey 10+ with some sliced strawberries. GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE OPTION Serves 2 Ingredients 1 ½ cup almond meal 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 1 tsp. baking powder 3 eggs 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1 tbsp. Manukora Mānuka Honey 10+ ¼ cup skim milk or almond milk for a vegan alternative Coconut oil or olive oil to grease the fry pan Toppings 2 tbsp. Manukora Mānuka Honey 10+ for extra drizzle Handful strawberries, sliced Directions
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. (Blending almond meal in a recipe like pancakes will help break down the batter further, for a much smoother consistency!)
- Place a fry pan on the stove and heat to a medium temperature.
- Pour a small amount of batter onto the fry pan to test, cooking for 2-3 minutes per side.
- To test pancakes, simply cut in half. Check that it is thoroughly cooked through and continue the same process again until the batter is gone.
- Serve stacked with sliced strawberries and drizzle with Manukora Mānuka Honey 10+.
Storage Directions – Place in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator. Pancakes will last up to two days. Warm in the oven to eat after refrigeration.