COCONUT YOGHURT AND BAKED MANUKA HONEY PEAR BOWL
Manuka Honey infused baked pears are divine with a hint of cinnamon and coconut oil. Paired perfectly with the tartness of coconut yoghurt and drizzled with Manukora Manuka Honey 5+ makes the perfect breakfast or dessert.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE
Baked Pear Ingredients
1 pear, sliced
2 tbsp. Manukora Manuka Honey 5+
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. coconut oil
½ cup coconut yoghurt or Greek yoghurt
2 tbsp. Manukora Manuka Honey 5+ for extra drizzle
2 tbsp. Manuka Honey Breakfast Granola (Recipe Here)
- Preheat the oven to 180°Cor 356°F.
- Prepare a baking tray with a sheet of foil large enough to wrap the pears in.
- Cut each pear in half and drizzle Manukora Manuka Honey 5+ and coconut oil on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and close up the foil for baking. Bake pears for 30 minutes until soft and tender.
- Serve in a bowl with yoghurt of your choice, more Manukora Manuka Honey 5+ and some Manuka Honey Breakfast Granola.
Storage Directions – For any left over pear, place in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Pear will last up to five days.