Mānuka Honey infused baked pears are divine with a hint of cinnamon and coconut oil. Paired perfectly with the tartness of coconut yoghurt and drizzled with Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ makes the perfect breakfast or dessert. GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE Serves 1 Baked Pear Ingredients 1 pear, sliced 2 tbsp. Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ ½ tsp. ground cinnamon 1 tbsp. coconut oil Bowl Ingredients ½ cup coconut yoghurt or Greek yoghurt 2 tbsp. Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ for extra drizzle 2 tbsp. Mānuka Honey Breakfast Granola (Recipe Here) Directions
- Preheat the oven to 180°Cor 356°F.
- Prepare a baking tray with a sheet of foil large enough to wrap the pears in.
- Cut each pear in half and drizzle Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ and coconut oil on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and close up the foil for baking. Bake pears for 30 minutes until soft and tender.
- Serve in a bowl with yoghurt of your choice, more Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ and some Mānuka Honey Breakfast Granola.
Storage Directions – For any left over pear, place in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Pear will last up to five days.