LOW CARB SEED BREAD WITH MANUKA HONEY
It is becoming more increasing that people are looking for lower carb options to regular bread. This bread is packed full of seeds and ground almonds and makes the perfect bread once topped with delicious peanut butter, fresh banana and Manukora Manuka Honey 15+.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE
Seed Bread Ingredients
1 cup almond meal
1 cup pepitas
1 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 sesame seeds
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. Manukora Manuka Honey 15+
1 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. peanut butter
½ sliced banana
1 tbsp. Manukora Manuka Honey
- Preheat the oven to 175°Cor 350°F.
- Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper or grease with butter.
- Place dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place wet ingredients into a separate mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together and place mixture into prepared loaf tin.
- Bake for 40 minutes until well baked.
- Allow too stand for 15 minutes before thinly slicing. As this bread is quite dense try and slice bread too half a centimetre per slice.
- Top with peanut butter, sliced banana and drizzle with Manukora Manuka Honey 15+.
Storage Directions – Place in an airtight container and place in the pantry for up to four days. The bread will also do well frozen for up to three months, simply just toast to reuse again.