This Mānuka Honey infused Berry Crumble makes a great dessert treat for a special dinner party or just some weeknight delicious! Serve as is or with a side of vanilla ice cream. GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE Serves 6 Berry Ingredients 300g strawberries, diced 125g blueberries 2 tbsp. Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ 2 tsp. vanilla extract 1 tsp. coconut oil Crumble Ingredients ½ cup desiccated coconut 1 cup almond meal ½ cup macadamias, chopped 2 tbsp. Manukora Mānuka Honey 5+ 1 tbsp. coconut sugar Cinnamon Sprinkle Topping 1 tsp. ground cinnamon 2 tbsp. coconut sugar Directions
- Preheat the oven to 160°Cor 320°F.
- In a saucepan, simmer together the berry ingredients, stirring until well combined.
- To create the crumble, place all ingredients into a bowl and mix together. You may need you to use your hands for this to get an even crumble consistency.
- Add the berry ingredients into a regular sized baking dish and evenly top with the crumble mixture.
- In a mortar and pestle, ground the cinnamon sprinkle topping together and then evenly sprinkle over the crumble.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, serve on its own or together with vanilla ice cream.
Storage Directions – Place in an airtight container and place in the refrigerator. Crumble will last up to six days.