MANUKA HONEY BREAKFAST GRANOLA
Who doesn’t love sweet and toasted homemade granola for breakfast? By adding Manukora Manuka Honey to your homemade granola it gives it such oomph! Served as a parfait on top of coconut or Greek yoghurt with blueberries.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE OPTION
¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
2 tbsp. coconut oil
2 tbsp. pepitas
½ cup unsalted whole macadamias
½ cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp. Manukora Manuka Honey 5+
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
¼ cup toasted coconut chips
¼ cup dried cranberries or sultanas
1/2 cup coconut or Greek yoghurt
¼ cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat the oven to 160°Cor 320°F.
- Combine oats and coconut oil in a bowl, then spread evenly over a large baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until brown then remove from the oven.
- Returns oats to a mixing bowl, then add macadamias, pepitas, coconut sugar, Manukora Manuka Honey 5+ and cinnamon until the mixture is thoroughly coated.
- Return to the oven for a further 15 minutes to roast, stirring occasionally if needed.
- Once finished baking, allow the muesli to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- You can add any optional dry ingredients to the mix, after it is cool before sealing in a jar or airtight container.
- Serve as a breakfast parfait with fresh blueberries, yoghurt and topped with granola.
Storage Directions – Place in an airtight jar or container, granola will last up to one month.