MANUKA HONEY INFUSED BREAKFAST PARFAIT
Parfaits are quick, easy and simple for a delicious breakfast on the run. Layered with a simple strawberry and Manukora Manuka Honey 15+ infused blend and accompanied with the tart and smooth flavour of coconut yoghurt and fresh berries.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE
Parfait Layer Ingredients
1 cup coconut yoghurt
Strawberry Sauce Ingredients
300g strawberries, frozen
2 tbsp. Manukora Manuka Honey 15+
- Starting on the strawberry sauce first, place a small saucepan on the stove on a low – medium heat.
- Place strawberries and Manukora Manuka Honey 15+ in the saucepan, stirring until well combined. Allow the mixture to simmer for five minutes.
- Once combined, place in the fridge for 15 minutes to cool.
- To create the parfait start with a glass jar and a dollop of coconut yoghurt, then add a dollop of raspberry sauce and continue the process until the jar is filled.
- Top with fresh berries and enjoy!
Storage Directions – For any left over strawberry sauce, place in an airtight jar and place in the refrigerator. Sauce will last up to seven days and make a great little jam on toast!