Here at Manukora, we care about your privacy. This privacy statement sets out how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information as well as how you can access and correct any information we hold about you.Personal Information.The term personal information covers any information about an identifiable individual. Personal information includes your name, contact details, location, billing and purchase information, as well as the content of any interactions you have with us.What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- contact information
- billing information
- purchase information
- your interactions with us
- information about the device you use to access the website, including your IP address and information about your device
- information about your visit to the website, including the pages you access, products you view, links you click on, etc.
- your credit card or billing details if you make an order from the website
- survey information and spend data for our loyalty programmes
- your current location when you use our website
- any other personal information you otherwise provide to us
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect this information when you:
- access and use our website
- purchase products from us
- interact with us
How do we use your personal information?
We collect your personal information in order to:
- identify you when you visit our website or contact us
- process and ship the products you have ordered
- take payments and provide refunds
- deliver your products
- provide you with updates on the status of your order
- provide customer support
- send you account and service updates, such as order confirmations and updates to our terms and conditions
- send you information about our products and services
- manage your participation in any promotions you choose to participate in
- improve our website and service experience
How do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information:
- with our employees
- with our courier service provider
- where we are required by law to do so
Where we engage third parties to undertake services, we may provide those third parties with some of your information if it is required to fulfil those services and only to the extent required to fulfil those services. Third parties may only use your information in accordance with our instructions and we require any third party to protect your information against unauthorised use or disclosure.How do we store your personal information?We keep your information safe by storing it in encrypted files and only allowing certain staff to access it. How can you access and/or correct your personal information?You have the right to access and correct your personal information. Please send an email to email@example.com if you wish to access or correct the personal information we hold about you.How long do we keep your personal information?We only keep your personal information for as long as we require it. Sometimes this requirement will be mandated by law (e.g. we retain invoice information for seven years to fulfil our tax obligations). How can you make a complaint?If you would like to make a complaint, you can contact our Privacy Officer directly, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgYou can also make a complaint to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner. Information about how to lodge a complaint is available on theirwebsite.Changes to this privacy statementWe may update this privacy statement from time to time. Any such changes will be posted here. We recommend that you check back frequently to see any updates or changes.
- to recognise your computer or device and greet you each time you visit our websites, without bothering you with a request to register or log-in
- to keep track of products or services you view, so that we can send you, directly or through third parties, news about those products or services or other similar or related products or services that we think you may be interested in
- to measure traffic patterns
- to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our products and services
- to operate our websites efficiently with a high level of functionality
- to measure the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives
- to learn about your preferences so that we can present you with web content and advertising that is relevant to you
- to measure the number of advertising referrals we have received to our websites from other websites
- to produce data on web traffic and customer web activity through our website or apps
- The first three parts of the IP address of the device;
- The pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on;
- The date and time the site was visited;
- The referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site;
- The operating system (e.g., Windows 7, Mac OSX) on the device used;
- The type of web browser used (e.g. Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox); and
- Other incidental matters such as screen resolution and the language setting used.