These spooky yet wholesome snacks are perfect for Halloween. They're easy to make and can be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
2 bananas, peeled and cut into halves
2 tablespoons creamy nut butter
2 tablespoons Manukora Manuka honey
Mini chocolate chips (for eyes)
- Cut each banana in half, so you have four pieces in total. These will be the "ghost bodies."
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the nut butter and microwave for about 20 seconds, or until it becomes slightly runny.
- Remove from the microwave and combine the nut butter with your Manukora.
- Using a spoon or a knife, drizzle the peanut butter and honey mixture over each banana half to create the ghost "drape."
- Place two mini chocolate chips on each banana half to create the ghost's eyes. If you want to get creative, you can add a chocolate chip for a mouth as well.
- Place the banana ghosts on a plate or tray lined with parchment paper and put them in the freezer for about 30 minutes, or until they firm up.
- Once they're firm, take them out of the freezer, let them sit for a couple of minutes to soften slightly, and then serve.
And there you have it
These Manuka Honey Peanut Butter Banana Ghosts aren't just a breeze to whip up, they're a healthier Halloween treat with a delicious twist. They've got a spooktacular blend of flavors and a dash of Manukora magic for some ghostly-good fun! Treats for your taste buds!
Check out the Manuka Honey 20+ MGO850 for a pure taste experience. If you're curious about the variety, explore the entire Manuka Honey collection for a range of options. For those who prefer a stronger, more potent flavor, the Manuka Honey UMF 24+ MGO1123 is an excellent choice. Interested in learning how Manuka honey differs from regular honey?
The Manuka vs. Regular Honey guide offers insightful comparisons. To browse a wider array of Manukora's offerings, visit their comprehensive collections page. For expecting mothers, the Manuka Honey Pregnancy guide provides valuable information about this natural wonder. Lastly, to understand the value behind this unique honey, the article on Why is Manuka Honey So Expensive? is a must-read for honey enthusiasts.